A lot of married couples and those dating each other find it hard to keep the fire alive in their relationship. Here are some simple tips for keeping your relationship fresh:
- Be unpredictable from time to time – Make a hotel reservation and ask your spouse to join you for a overnight stay and romantic dinner.
- If you are facing a difficult phase in your relationship, remind yourself and your spouse what brought you two together in the first place.
- Surprise your girlfriend by sending her a beautiful bouquet of red roses and not just for holiday’s like Valentine’s Day or her birthday.
- Go for a romantic walk in a local park, beach or lake if you live close to one.
- Take up common hobbies & indulge in adventure activities together such as water skiing, rock climbing or sky diving.
- Whisk him/her away on a cozy picnic or a short holiday trip.
- Ask them where their dream vacation would be, get the time off from work and plan the vacation and include them in the details of the trip.
- Go on a romantic cruise. There are many cruise liner companies that specialize in various types of cruises for couples. This can be a nice trip to spend one on one time with each other in a nice relaxing environment.
If you have any other fun ideas that you have done that really surprised your loved one and helped put the fire back in your romance then post them here.